Thank you for your interest in Amplify! There will be new leadership challenges and opportunities in the months ahead of us. As we prepare to meet them, both at work and in our communities, we hope Amplify can be a forum for ideas, community, and inspiration.
Amplify is an eight-week program for women at CASE D1 institutions that addresses issues of gender in the Advancement profession. Every week, small groups of women watch webinars and participate in online discussions facilitated by their institution’s Amplify Lead.
For a full program description, visit the Amplify Home page.
Amplify Leads will invite 3-8 women at their home institution to participate in the program. Participants are expected fulfill the following:
- Watch weekly webinars and participate in online discussions
- Share the program with supervisors to the level that they are comfortable
- Complete pre- and post program assessments
- Participate in alumni reunions when possible
Invitations to participate in Amplify are based on the contributions each woman will bring to the group, including:
- Diversity of organizational levels, roles, age, departments, race, etc.
- Interest in developing self and other women
- Ability to commit time and energy to the program
Please note: Participants should not be in the direct reporting line of the Amplify Lead (e.g., supervisor/ee). Indirect reporting lines and other power dynamics should also be considered.
Amplify sessions are designed to be highly interactive with activities, journal prompts, and conversation. We will be testing out new technologies and methods as we adapt to our online learning environment.
The $99 registration fee will be collected at the end of the program. Please contact your institution’s Amplify Lead to receive the registration link. Registration is due by April 15, 2020.