Thank you for your interest in Amplify! There will be new leadership challenges and opportunities in the year ahead of us. As we prepare to meet them, both at work and in our personal lives, we hope Amplify can be a forum for ideas, community, and inspiration.
Amplify is an eight-week program for women at CASE institutions that addresses issues of gender in the Advancement profession. Every week, small groups of women watch live presentations and participate in online discussions facilitated by their institution’s Amplify Lead.
For a full program description, visit the Amplify Home page.
Amplify Leads will invite 4-6 women at their home institution to participate in the program. Invitations are based on the contributions each woman will bring to the group, including:
- Diversity of identity (race, age, etc.), organizational levels, roles, and departments
- Interest in developing self and other women
- Ability to commit time and energy to the program
Participants are expected fulfill the following:
- Attend weekly presentations and participate in online discussions
- Share the program with supervisors to the level that they are comfortable
- Complete pre- and post program assessments
- Participate in alumnae reunions when possible
- Participants should not be in the direct reporting line (e.g., supervisor/ee) of the Amplify Lead or other participants. Indirect reporting lines and other power dynamics should also be considered.
- Participants should secure the support of their supervisor prior to registering for the program.
- There is a $99 fee to participate in Amplify. The fee will be collected at the conclusion of the program and is to be paid by the home institution.
Amplify sessions are designed to be highly interactive with activities, journal prompts, and conversation. The program is a commitment to yourself and the other women in your group. Please review the Amplify schedule to ensure you can participate in the sessions.
Amplify meets every Friday from 12 Noon to 1:30 p.m. from April 30 – June 18, 2021.
Session 1 (4/30/21): Amplifying Yourself and Others
Session 2 (5/7/21): Deconstructing Gender and Leadership
Session 3 (5/14/21): Expanding Identity to Values and Strengths
Session 4 (5/21/21): Cracking the Confidence Code
Session 5 (5/28/21): Cultivating Resilience
Session 6 (6/4/21): Building Inclusive Organizations
Session 7 (6/11/21): Creating Change through Community
Session 8 (6/18/21): Sustaining a Movement
Please contact your institution’s Amplify Lead to receive the registration link. Registration is due by April 16, 2021.