We look forward to hosting you for the Amplify Lead Retreat on Thursday, February 17, and Friday, February 18, 2022! The retreat is scheduled to begin at 8:30 a.m. on both days with a continental breakfast. On Thursday, you’ll have the opportunity to meet past Amplify Leads at a reception at 5:00 p.m. followed by an optional dinner at 6:30 p.m.
Day 1: Thursday, Feb. 17
- Retreat from 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Reception at 5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Optional dinner at 6:30 p.m.
Day 2: Friday, Feb. 18
- Retreat from 8:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Breakfast and lunch included on both days. Dinner on your own.
Attire. We want the retreat to be a respite from the everyday. Dress is casual. Please wear comfortable clothes that are conducive to stretch breaks and comfort. We will be going directly to the reception, so you may wish to wear clothing that transitions to business casual or bring a change of clothes.
What to bring. All retreat materials, including a personal Amplify journal, will be provided. You are encouraged to bring something warm to wear (room temps may fluctuate), a water bottle, and your favorite snacks.
Health and safety. Masks are required. Please bring (a) documentation of your vaccination status or (b) negative results of a COVID test administered within 72 hours of the retreat. (Acceptable tests are a nucleic acid amplification test (NAAT) or RT-PCR viral tests. Rapid antigen or antibody tests are not accepted.)
- Hotel Commonwealth, 500 Commonwealth Avenue, Kenmore Square, Boston, 617-993-5000
- Hyatt Regency, 575 Memorial Drive, Cambridge, 617-492-1234
- Arcadian Hotel, 1200 Beacon Street, Brookline, 617-277-1200 (Holiday Inn is now Arcadian Hotel)
- The Colonnade Hotel, 120 Huntington Avenue, Boston, 617-425-3211
- The Westin Copley Place, 10 Huntington Avenue, Boston, 617-262-9600
- Location: The retreat will be held at the BU Questrom School of Business located at 595 Commonwealth Ave., Boston, MA 02215. We will be meeting in the Executive Conference Space (rooms 426, 428, and 430). Directional signs will be placed at the front door. If you need last-minute directions, please call Alexis at 603-667-8000.
- Flying: Boston Logan Airport (BOS) is located in East Boston, 3 miles from downtown Boston and 6 miles from Boston University. Click here for more information.
- Driving: Parking passes will be available the day of the retreat. Please contact Michael Donnelly for more information about parking.
- Public Transportation: The BU Questrom School of Business is located conveniently next to the Kenmore Square on the green line of the T.
We ask that you register by February 1, 2022. Registration for the retreat is $399 and should be paid by the sponsoring institution. The fee includes conference materials, breakfast and lunch on both days, as well as a cocktail reception the evening of Day 1. For those who identify as BIPOC or who have other pre-approved arrangements, you will receive further instructions and a coupon code to waive the registration fee. Click here to register.
Please direct questions about travel, parking, and other retreat logistics to Michael Donnelly at Boston University.
For questions about the Amplify program, please contact Alexis Kanda-Olmstead at Dartmouth College. She may also be reached on her cell at (603) 667-8000.